- 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Milk or water
- 4 tablespoons gram flour (also called chickpea flour)
How to Use
1. Blend the turmeric powder with the gram flour. To this, add enough drain or water to shape a glue.
2. Apply this all over and neck.
3. Abandon it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Flush with plain water.
Use this remedy once or twice a week.
Why This Works
Turmeric contains cucurmin, which has solid cell reinforcement and calming properties. It will kill the unsafe free radicals that are harming the skin. It additionally improves collagen creation, and this keeps your skin supple and sparkling (1). Gram flour gently washes down the skin to make it bright and clean (2).